Sunday, October 11, 2009

i miss this!

Im starting to remember the good ol' summer days where I would update, EVERY SINGLE DAY..

haha. so just a few updates. schools pretty much routine now, reached midterms already, and right now Im on fall break part 1.
no school monday or tues, which is GREAT, so now i have time to catch up on ZzZ, exercising, hw/studying, and practicing.
The temperature is decreasing rapidly. the high for wed. when I return back to school is 44 and with some showers. wow. I am screwd. But good thing cause today I went to the mall with some friends and dropped a TON of $, for which I am sad for. =/
good thing is, I got a really nice jacket online, just ordered it, too bad it dropped me a good $140 down. Anyways, I need to start initiate this thing called a BUDGET. and I promise myself with this as a witness that I will start!

-no more buying clothes for a while, if it is, its socks and long johns.
-no more spending ridiculous amounts at the cafe. EAT ONLY WHAT I CAN FINISH because my appetite has seem to level off..
this is so I can maybe get some $$ back at the end of the semester
-go to the store and buy lots of H20 so that way I wont have to buy from the expensive vending machines
-I was gonna buy some boots, and backpack, and a new comp. sleeve since mine dosent fit, but heres my rationale:
I can either wait until black friday or until I come home to buy some cheaper boots, the backpack I have now works, and until
that breaks, I will bear with it, and the sleeve I bought also works, so until I can afford it comfortably to buy a new one, no more

phew..Im gonna live off the $80 in my checking acct. plus the $50 in my wallet, and of course my coolio cafe card/ID, for the next couple weeks..I HAVE TO!

budget list, here I come

2 comments:

  1. hahhaha dude good for you! :))
    i was gonna skype w/ you today, but i ended up being out all night. =/
    skype app't soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so marriage n family applies to life already! same with econ! mr. laing would be proud ^_^

    ReplyDelete