Thursday, November 26, 2009

mature

what a word..if you replaced the t with an N it would be "manure"

..which means 2 totally dif. things btw

well, random, but my myspace is officially not in use anymore for sure. after watching oprah's announcement to end her show next year, I decided to do something pretty similar myself..even though i havent been using my myspace for months now, this is the official announcement that itll be no longer part of my life. I spent literally days worth of time on just myspace, and its actually what I spent my teenage years on and BOY was it fun =)

but all good things must come to an end someday, so which is why im terminating it. Itll still be up there, but I just wont actively participate it like I once did, I kinda like the fact that its still there because it freezes that point in my life which was my high school years. Kind of a self-portrait where time just stopped, and where everything happened - the good, the bad, and the ugly.

so feel free to look at pictures! take em, comment them, HS is OVER, im done with it, living the new life with new goals and ambitions.

"EY-UH YEW, I LOVE YOU"

= Andrews University, we're buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment