Wednesday, April 28, 2010

im beginning to believe....

that some friendships are so strong, they can even transcend specific individuals.

...dont get me wrong. i dont believe in all that new age stuff, im just saying sometimes you can recognize similarities between friendships even in a different location.

for example, when i first moved to loma linda, i noticed that (i believe God did it to make me more comfortable) there were new friends I was making that seriously reminded me of people back home. Like God initiated our friendship in similar ways to my other friends. They had the same roles in friend groups and the same roles within my own personal needs. It was freaky to be honest.




You don't even understand how much I miss some people back home (california mind you!). But im beginning to see glimpses of some of my friends' personalities and traits in people/friends here. Thank you God, you know exactly what I want and need.

__________ i really miss you! I dont even think youll know how much I value our friendship. Maybe being apart for these years will strengthen our friendship more, making the times when we can see each other that much more worth it.

__________ you really remind me of my one friend. its almost scary. you're not the nicest person, but i am amazed at how similar you are to my friend. I wonder what role our friendship will play in my life and how long it will last. Please God, if this person is meant to be in my life for a while, please let me not screw it up.





just pulled my FIRST allnighter...and it wasnt even for school studying! i just spent over 6 hours talking to my friend. FAIL steven FAIL.


No comments:

Post a Comment