this is why i sort of hate summer....you become completely LAZY. I havent been to drayson in days, and I think I just lack motivation. Hopefully, I can muster up enough
willpower to get off this computer and start cleaning my room or go to drayson...
on the brighter side of life, Ive been hanging with ppl fairly regularly this summer
and if I havent hung with you, im sorry, well hang out soon! just txt or w/e
last night = deep conversations 0_o
made me realize that everyone has problems...EVERYONE
and thus prompted me to say
to a friend:
hey kid, well I guess not kid anymore right? Cause you're considered an adult now. Me and some of your friends have noticed you're not yourself. Physically, you've lost weight, and I know im not the one to talk, cause I can barely keep it on, but YOU DONT EAT. Go back to being cheerful fatty we all know and love. You have such a bright future ahead of yourself, more so than I think you give yourself credit, and sometimes I admit I AM JEALOUS, but we (and I) all realize that God has blessed you and we are so proud. I know the skies dont look as blue as they usually are and you've probably heard these sayings before, but the sky is ALWAYS prettier after a storm...TRUST ME..ive been through a good deal myself both metaphorically and HURRICANES haha. So keep your chin up, do what you do best, and always know God is there for you...and if at times, you dont feel HIM, always know, WE'RE here for you.
on behalf of all your amazing friends (trust me, they are)
-ASH

No comments:
Post a Comment