there shouldn't be much to distract me now, I should in theory be able to channel my energy into what I came here for, or what kosher reason I came here for ==> EXCEL and do well in life.
nothing but studying and practicing from now on, repetitive studying and practicin, just like the cold outside, constant and silent.
ill live for the summer days, where everything was perfect and romance offered a ride.
THINGS TO ACCOMPLISH THIS SEMESTER:
-get an A in bio
-get an A in my other classes
-finish at least 2 other major cello works
-have devotionals with ^^ every night and hopefully incorporate mornings
-win the young artists competition in feb. (hah we'll see)
-actually feel forgiven and settled
*i want to tell you. whats stopping me? c'mon steven michael. go for it.
ps. take one last look at me. cause ill prob. have white hairs and theyll be a acne fest on my face over the next months.

No comments:
Post a Comment