so many things are happening or have happened this semester already and I think I am a bit overwhelmed...
take it one day at a time I guess...and time to rearrange my priorities in life once again.
since the beginning of the year started, I always wondered how this was going to turn out and what consequences would arise because I didn't follow HIS will.
I think im slowly understanding the answer. HE knew from the beginning that this was the place for me, so he forced me here.
Why am I here?
I am here to help others. To reconnect with my other side of the family.
I am here to listen to others, and be a comforting presence, even if its only for a short while.
I am here to help others discover what they really want in life, even if Im not included in that picture.
I am here to overcome my weaknesses and faults, and to face what I have committed.
I am here to be challenged academically, spiritually, mentally, and physically.
I am here to prove to myself that I am capable of starting over and making friends.
I am here for HIM to show me that HE is working in my life, despite my doubts.
so as another chapter in my life closes, another one begins. as much as I would love to tear out that last chapter, I cannot and will not, as it contributes to my life learning experience for the better.
As I told you before, my open door policy always stands. And trust me. I keep my promises. So while we backtracked our lives by writing this chapter, let it stand as a cautionary tale. Let only God know what that chapter entails and let only Him be the one to proofread it. For those of you following this story: It has entertained my life greatly for a while, although in most cases for the worst. And it has damaged my mental capacity in more ways that I can count. I am exhausted beyond measure and I am afraid of whats left. So for the small part that is left, I will give it to God to multiply and use. I know for some of you that it has entertained your lives greatly also, and despite the fact you really don't know anything, and lots of questions linger, I am sorry to say that there is no sequel. And as for my part at least, your questions will never be answered in this lifetime.
that is all.

oh steven! I will be keeping close tabs on you, my dearest.
ReplyDelete