and i know other people are also, but i seriously think i use facebook and skype more than anyone I know...
being so far away from home has its benefits though = everyone misses you more! =)
its 4 am, and im still here on the computer...I failed my bio quiz today but thats because I opted to talk to friends on skype until the wee hours of the morning instead of studying. Its okay. bio will pull through. I miss my friends way too much.
So ive been tryin for the last 2 hours to get tired again cause i slept at 10 pm, but then woke up at 2. So i think after this post ill be officially sleepy.
Some cool things tho. I finished the AFIA (filipino club) banquet pictures, that being, i finished editing them. So that will be up soon. Also I changed the A string on my cello to a larsen forte strength. Hope that pulls through for me in the competition. All my life ive been using medium gauge, so i figured since i like to play out on the A strings, that I could handle a heavy string.
on a closer side note: God, the distractions are essentially gone, but the problem still exists within myself. somethings missing. that something is YOU. for a while there, i thought i was getting closer. but time has been slipping away from me and you. the thing is, with me, I take failure pretty hard. so everytime i DO fail you, i feel like its not worth trying again. i think the best way for me to grow in you, is to never let you go, and never believe im out for the count. Ill keep fighting. i know the drill, i know your word, and i know i have the tools to conquer anything through you. just please...let me believe i really can win.
thanks man =)
Also, look forward to my next blog in which i will hopefully introduce you to my 3 best inanimate friends!
as always, study hard, be true to the self GOD intended you to be (not who you THINK you are), and contact me sometime =)
skype and facebook is always open. in the meantime enjoy my random pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment