Sunday, February 7, 2010

SAINTS WON!!!!! AMAZING GAME. plus some weird but cool commercials.
I always usually root for the underdog, nice and pleasant way to end my sunday.


today, got up at 630 am. not fun, concerto competition. I think I should've took
it more seriously. several things I will improve on next time:

-insist I perform a piece im actually into. haydn is def. NOT my thing, as it
def shows in my playing no matter how much I practice. for recitals its fine, for
competitions NO.

-practice more and more focused with my pianist.

-eat breakfast so I dont get distracted

-start earlier practicing.

-actually WANT to compete, not doing it for the sake of my teacher's advice.



well, at least that stuff is over. now i should be able to try to get back on track.
18 credits, double major and a minor (future double minor), wont be so fun.
may express, summer classes + work possibly. lets do it.

so while I didnt win, im not out for the count. ready to GO.

day 3 btw is: living on purpose is the path to peace



1 comment:

  1. wow 630 for a competition? i would NEVER.

    cheers for double majors and minor(s)! and when you become successful, you can buy me a car :D

    ReplyDelete