Sunday, April 19, 2009

first one

theres always something about first things..


first breath of life, first day of school, first love, first ray of sunshine in the morning


AND...first post on a new blog...(haha and you thought it was some deep-thought one)
so anyway, this blog is leGIT no more other one....this is the one FOR SURE where my thoughts will go...=)


so starting today, its the OHNINEteeth of april of two-thousandandNINE and it so happens my friends to be a sunday.....galing huhh?


well it gets even better...

so far today, I got up pretty early and surprised ashlee by FINALLY asking her out to the JR/SR banquet....and what I did was I went to her backyard and slowdanced with her to her cheesy (JUSKEEDING) favorite song, "So Close" by Jon McLaughlin and I gave her purple roses
then we walked around her neighborhood for a good half hour...then it got YAG cause I had to leave por drill practice, and like always, no one is ever there..I heard then it started at 8, then I cried inside because I had to wait an hour.....then drill didnt actually start till like 845, when the rest of creation showed up....

i hate wasting my time....because i dont have alot of it...*BIG sigh


im not sure how the rest of my day is gonna work out cause it hasn't happened yet, FOOLS haha


but im off to inland mall to do last minute shopping for NEW YORK, new york

*BIGGER SIGH


(prayer to self)

Lord, please help me with my *issue* its been five years already...and I can't seem to find enough of my own strength to rid myself of it...its gotten worse lately and being around the problem alot does not help me....please, PLEASE, help them to understand? if I told them?

no...they wouldn't understand, they're world is too perfect..

No comments:

Post a Comment