Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New yorkers

weee finally...its choir tour! I've been waiting for this all year =)


this is HOW IT GOES man

day1:

travel blah blah, stop in a layover for 3 hours in SALT LAKE CITY, Utah....that was okay....then 4-5 hours from there to JFK airport....I was really tired because I didn't get any real sleep during the plane ride...I "fake" slept....so I looked knocked out, but I was still awake =/

day2:

arrive in NY....got to the airport about 3o mins early, but had to wait for our bus to come which took an hour...not to mention my circulation slowed down due to the coldness....but felt good cause I miss the EAST coast

Mr. Knippy yelled at the bus driver for a little bit and I guess called the company to complain since we needed 52 seats, and the bus only had 49...so some people had to triple up...not to mention it stank, and there wasn't enough cargo space on the bottom for our baggage...

funny quote from knippy talking about our 1st bus driver "I wonder if he even has a bus driver's license...he's terrible....he dosen't know how to drive a bus..." or something along those lines...

made me smile haha =)

anyway, went to ELLIS island and liberty island after we went to our hotel and ate breakfast.....
it was a nice hotel mostly, its asian themed, so half the group feels at home since its located in chinatown....YEAH man

got some cool pictures throughout it all, got my $15 for dinner and spent $13 of it on dinner at Joe's Shanghai Restaurant....which had amazing AUTHENTIC chinese food.....there was 12-13 of us that ate together.....I love being full

and now its getting late, we have a concert tomorrow at the NY conference office and have to leave by 7:30 am....too bad im on myspace....

No comments:

Post a Comment