Wednesday, April 29, 2009

tiring

today was unusually tiring for some reason..idk why....but most of the day I slept when I got home, which was weird, cause I had so much sleep the night before...

felt bad cause I missed drill practice, and I feel bad cause I accomplished 0% hw.....but I dont know, Im hella ass lazy for some reason, senioritiis is kicking in HARD

*Sigh.....campout's soon and I have to basically plan all that...which is retarded...and class night stuff is settling in...

things to do:
SENIOR DISC!!!! <-----crap
yearbook final stuff
CLASS NIGHT SLIDESHOW(s)
wee hours from old school
GRADES, GRADES!
figure out a college to go to
WIN DRILL comp...


man im tired...but still I manage to upload 352 high quality photos to myspace...=/

well go check them out if your my friend on myspace

www.myspace.com/sdam under Pro Musica New York Tour 2009.....it should be the last album

oh and i just finished watching Quatum of Solace with my maders on ON DEMAND..

haha funny how that works out..

No comments:

Post a Comment