update on how banquet went:
JR/SR banquet was held at woodhaven country club somewhere in palm desert....overall it was pretty good...better than what I was expecting anyway....I wished it was a bit more decked out, and the transition and videos weren't so chessy and lame, but on a bright note, the FOOD was delicious....(except the cheesecake)
so in my banquet caravan, there was a total of 13 people....5 in my car, and 8 in Ambyr's....driving there took only about maybe 45-50 minutes..cuz I drove decently fast, and I got to hit my first 100 mph with a full car =) on the way back though wasn't so nice because we hit traffic...-_-
funny story, but the people in my car almost did a chinese fire drill in the middle of the freeway, but before they could, 2 cop cars came by...*sign from God? yeah...
DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID!
anyway banquet twas' amazingg....cause we got TIGHTASS pictures meng. I mean FOR REALS. no more paying $20 per picture crap...I have a better camera anyway =)
SO the real reason why Im here, is cause im in denial about packing for NY....its almost 2:30 am and Im still not finished..GREAT shoot me....but good thing I dont have to go to 7th tomorrow...
buys me some time
THINGS TO DO:
-fine as much change to get money from Coinstar @ Stater bros
-give permission slip to knippy
-find rest of uniform
-talk to disc committee about expectations while Im gone
-plan campout?
FUN things TODAY:
-got to watch mighty morphin power rangers with family
-borrowed priscilla's 18-55 lens = ))
-got some spending $ for NY
okay I really should pack.....
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment