
now i can rest in peace, or at least until the next season starts...OR actually itll be even cooler when the NEXT IRON CHEF AMERICA comes around in october..DONT MISS IT!
as for today..im happy with myself cause i actually got out of the house..turns out
only to pick up my little brother @ LLA because he came back from PSR. Anyway, the 5 min trip was worth it because I got to see an old friend from yearbook my junior year - Julie Knutson. Turns out she was the driver haha.
sidenotes:
congrats to priya for surviving her skydiving today. Id kill for that haha.
and a random shoutout to jon min because I actually
look forward to the few times I can talk to the kid
past midnight and hes still alive despite his travels. well done =)
come to the jonas brothers concert @ the staples center on aug.9 haha...gonna be a blast. not that i like them.

OH AND I 4GOT TO SAY I FINISHED MY PHOTO TREE =)

and would it kill you
guys to come home already? we have to chill!

No comments:
Post a Comment