sidenote: im done. I promise theres no hard feelings, but honestly I am done. I cant think of a better time to say this: its not you its me. I really do mean that. best wishes in life my friend and godspeed.
short recap:
ive been spending my days hanging out for literally days haha. good news. mins are back. THANK THE LORD. I dont think ive ever been more happy to see them. he dosent know it, but jon is the reason my sleeping habits suck. i stayed up late into the morning hours just so I could talk to that kid, and finally being able to give him a bear hug is awesome no joke. welcome back homedawg. =)
and THANK YOU SARAH ARROGANTE FOR ALL THAT STUFF! im still trying to sort it to people..but DUDE! i finally got package. awesome, so come back soon. I miss you like cheese. and cheese is good.
another sidenote: when you told me, I was really shocked because you never seemed that you would. but reality is slipping in. im glad I got to know you alot better. thanks for all those amazing memories. in some ways in which I have no clue why, you seem stuck to me. theres no reason why we should be friends, and I would have never predicted in my WILDEST dreams that I would ever get to the place I am now. thanks for trusting me and letting me get this close, I wont let you down. blessings to everything you do, im sure you'll amaze everyone like you did me.
im thankful for:
-tonights "nature hike" to see stars with friends
-yesterday's one of my longest hangouts ever w/ friends
-benjarong and eating with friends-simple things like ramen and friends
-friends coming back from trips
and just.
friends
goodnight guys and happy sabbath...im in a awesomely good mood night, er today =)

:)))
ReplyDeletei'm glad we went to the hills.
it was BEAUTIFUL. & i saw a shooting star! :)
thanks 5. :)