Thursday, August 6, 2009

I smell like dirty armpit

all my clothes that I washed smell like that.

FACT: NEVER ever leave your clothes in the washer for more than a day..
even if you put them through the dryer, it smells like old people

waste of time, waste of energy, waste of LIFE.

now i have to do all my clothes again..fudge




positive comment:

today I got to see my new niece...shes 7.7 lbs and full of life. Mi madre and I brought my other niece (age 4), to the childrens hospital to meet her new sister. She was so excited! And guess what kuya PJ was doing while his wife was in labor. Playing nintendo DSi lol. proof is in the pics below. oh well.
new life is beautiful. =)

from the brand newcomer to this earth, jayleen role: "hello world..this is me"















recap:
spent the day, driving all the way to oak glen to nab some apples. not just any apples. FRESH APPLE CIDER. all natural, non-pasteurized. =) just the way I like it.
then went to sbarro @ inland to eat with ambyr and ashlee who also came to oak glen. shared some fears about college. went to jamba for an appt. made a pit stop home, then went to DQ in redlands to visit stephen at his work. talked with priscilla, john, and robert. made another pitstop home, then went to roberts place to chill till about an hour or so ago. played very interesting computer games since he couldnt find me oregon trail or chase through time. looks like Im going to be playing computer games in college haha.

games Im gonna def. play up at PUC:
-wii sports (and the new one) I HAVE A WII FIT! haha
-SSBB (if you dont know what that is you deserve to live..jk!)
-blazblu
-mario kart
-braid
-carmen san diego: chase through time
-oregon trail/amazon trail


*if you havent noticed all the games are either multiplayer or educational somewhat.
and I tend to keep it that way. no starcraft, CS, or WoW for me..too addicting



looking forward to:

-birthday dinner @ morongo
-jonas bros. concert in LA
-beach days?
-disneyland perhaps
-eating out


BIG SIDENOTE:

after several MINutes of convincing, and partially due to the fact that he has nothing to do in korea, jonathan KYUNG-SUK min has joined blogspot.

please be kind, visit his blog and leave a well thoughtout comment:

jonathanmin.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment