im here in andrews (berrien springs, MI)...its about 3am ish here time..
tired as hell, lots to work out tomorrow..
good news is I see really good friends that I havent seen in forever, with the exception of tim...er, exception to the seen in forever part not good friend haha
God-willing, my finances will work out and timothy theodore rantung and I will be roomies..too bad we wont talk to each other much haha
well im tired...NIGHT! =)
PS: thanks guys for all you did for me today...thanks to ambyr and ash for cooking me brunch, even tho im slightly anorexic rt now..sorry! but yeah. thanks to matt for making me a dvd I have yet to watch, and for andrew for making me a bracelet. thanks for stopping by yesterday kris and for giving me those gifts and letter. thanks to ash for the notebook and collage. thanks to nic for a good massage haha. and thanks for john for bringing my hat. im going to miss you all lots, but dont worry, im back next week and for breaks.
pps: im really gonna miss you jonathan kyung-suk min, thanks for everything =)

No comments:
Post a Comment