no joke. Ive literally spent tons of hours with them this past summer, and Ive
come to the conclusion, that we're really good friends. They're ALWAYS there for me.
meet my new friend guys:

...
actually, that wasn't my point...this is a plea for help...ive been messing with that refresh button for the past 3 weeks..im literally online on facebook, myspazz, email, youtube, and blogspot practically the whole day. I wont say Im addicted. But I would like to do others things in my life. Solving cancer would be nice =)
shoutout:
-to alton brown, from GOOD EATS on foodnetwork, for staying up late with me and for sharing your endless knowledge of food
-and to priya because she paid for my stomach to be nourished @
souplantation today. dont you love buy one get one free meals??
recap:
I woke up @ 2 as usual, got dressed to swim @ drayson and met a friend shortly thereafter. Stayed in the shallow lanes and didnt really do laps, but was worth it because conversations are always nice. I saw a long-lost sorta cousin there. Larry Parreno. Apparently hes studying to be a PT @ LLU, and was nice because he came up to me and said hi. Waited an hour or two for another friend to show up, and when he came, we left together to go souplantation. Ate our hearts out and returned to drayson to go our separate ways. Came home to spend the night cleaning out the garage, but was worth it because of course its clean, and also because I found 2 almost brand new appliances still in the box that I need for the dorm. A GOOD rice cooker, and a microwave. Maybe now I can spilt the $ for the fridge with john.
regrets of today:
-didnt get to go 2 market night =/
-realizations (followed below):
friends are AMAZING. they mean more to me than anything I own or could ever buy. they to me are the epitome of happiness. but sometimes I feel like a retard because I let that overtake me and at times dictate my happiness. with that said:
it sucks if you talk with alot of your friends because it sometimes BACKFIRES. talking about problems with friends is nice, but you have to remember if theyre also friends with the "problemee" then it goes both ways. I guess it just depends which side makes more sense to you, which is completely fine. and for one, im the one that actually puts effort. dont fcking tell me that, because would a call, a text, a comment, a whim of the possibility of hanging out, a visit, really be too much to ask? a whole summer is a pretty damn long time. I make a special effort to try to cater to my friends' love languages. And im not gonna mention mine for the sake of being public here, but lets say (in the words of shane dawson) "it rhymes with wality fime" I dont expect people to return all the effort I put into my relationships, but a little bit would be nice, so just FCK off. Im a smart enough kid to have my lesson learned: be more intelligent steven on who you talk to about what
I tell this to all my friends, and if youre one and havent heard it yet im sorry: Im always willing to still be friends if you are. Call me, txt me, or ill contact you. Im almost always DOWN to hang out with you.
this summer has opened my eyes to my definition of a friend. and I guess from now on, ill keep on broadening my scope of friends, meet new people, and see who thinks im worth their time. heres to college! enough said.
*im waiting until sunday, no questions or commentary until then, you know what I mean
on a slightly more positive note I have some of the cue pics from a
couple days ago. sorry about the quality. theyre actually
a picture taken of a print of a miniscule scanned stickerprint:





im taking the cue photos. :)
ReplyDeletethanks mang!