first off, I just want to apologize to everyone that came into contact with me today
I really wasn't myself, or thats my old self....er yeah haha
but I just had some issues to deal with...actually like 2, but anyway 1 of them is taken care of so I should be my happy-sarcastic self tomorrow =) so I really do apologize for blowing people off, walking out of conversations, ignoring, acting EMO..haha my melancholy side came outt
ANYWAY besides that
im feeling alot better, so I got several things accomplished today like
- started on all them media projects that people are nagging me about, so I set ourselves a tentative deadline of may 25 cause theres no school that day....im feeling pretty good about the outcomes
oops haha i think thats it for today, but heres the info for the past days
dude I gave blood the other day and freEKEN A....that drained me....I think it affected me alot because I stayed up the whole night basically the night b4 because had a chinky baby to take care of...all together I think it cried like 8 times....SHEESH man
so yeah the nurses had to "milk" my arm so that the blood would come out, and after one of them had to walk me to the bathroom...then I had to lay down...
yeah, I think once or twice a year is good for me...not every 9 weeks haha
on a more sensitive note,
I am so depressed for my class dude....foreal theres so much junk going on and it affects the class as a whole....graduation weekend and everything..=/
we need Jesus....
lucky for me, I found the coolest song that cheered me up for the past 2 days....and I really want to perform it somewhere sometime, so if anyone has an offer, PLEASE tell me!
haha
"I Will Rise" - Chris Tomlin
Im dedicating this song (i know i didnt write it but yeah) to the best teacher music has ever known - Carl Fasshauer
and to my fellow classmates that are struggling...
OKAY TIMES POR SHAKESPEARE! and physics and precal..
*prayer*
Lord please be with all those I care about and please help me to get rid of my problem, because frankly I want it NOW
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment