Sunday, May 17, 2009

happy sabbath?

sabbaths over, BOO =/

anyway, sabbath was pretty chill, sadly I didnt go to church because I was too tired..
hopefully this bad habit wont translate itself when I go to college

so this morning's hike was a bust cause everyone was too sleepy including myself....so after I woke up, I got to eat with my madre at elephant bar..which was okay I suppose
then later everyone bailed out on a hike to mt. rubidoux, so I ended up going anyway with my little brother to take some graduation photos for him....and then after that, went to micah's birthday party and ate alot of food....then went to Mr. Burishkin's pep rally which scarred me for life because I saw teachers and faculty dress up and dance....then I went home..


JUS KEEDDINGGG

I went with some friends to see Star Trek at the 1030 showing, which was amazing actually considering I really dont know much about it....id give it a 8.5 out of 10....YOU SHOULD GO SEE IT!

and the photogallery for the day:

1. personal favorite pic of hike to mt. rubidoux
2. beach vespers = burning rose....subject: josh bussard
3. little brother, good looking eh?
4. mr. burishkin @ pep rally...sorry he was far away thats why its ugly









MAN its 2 am....i should go to bed....

officer duties at 830 am..=/


on the bright side.....THIS FRIDAY ! =)

1 comment:

  1. I'll go to mt. roubidoux with you!!! that sounds super fun!!! haha
    -Tanner Song

    ReplyDelete