as my high school life draws nearer and nearer, I think I should blog more, just so I don't porget it...=)
so school today was pretty chill, I had a cool day today pretty much.....I had several cool moments and realizations, so they are...
-I should really stop worrying so much and just take life as it comes more often, in other words
HAKUNA MATATA! I came to that realization after I wanted to punch my slave and buddy JR...I seriously always wondered how he is so carefree, and I actually wanted to punch him in the face today...so Im going to try to adopt his theory on life....
-well not exactly a realization, but I just thought that isn't it cool when your body is moving but you're not mentally thinking about it? like you feel like another person movin...its just so weird, its like "BODY TAKE ME TO X place..." its amazing how that works
so today, had a free lunch so that made my day...=)....uh class officer junk, blah blah
oh and I heard this tight arrangement of love story and viva la vida....
here:
thanks to my friend jeff
I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO =/
okay bye
P.S. - we might not LOSE DRILL! =))))))))))))))
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment