Friday, May 8, 2009

its a good day...er night?

dun dun dun, dun dun DUN!

DUDE! mothafathersondaughter!

it was a swella good day today =)

so last night wasnt so cool though because I woke up alot cause I was thinking we lost drill =/

but today was seriously one of the most fun days I've had in a while, besides having consort...

Chapel today was great, just because we had drill announcement, plus I got to sing again, which is always a high for me....too bad it got sort of depressing with the economy/teacher leaving video

anyway on a high note here are the results:

1. SENIORS 2009!!!!!!
2. FRESHMEN???!???? 2012
3. JUNIORS =/
4. SOPHOMORES! good job

so, it hardly happens but our class won 1st place TWICE in a row =)
we can proudly ALMOST say that we somewhat restored the greatness of the senior class
we havent won class of the year yet

so after drill, after consort, was JR/SR vespers which was tight cause it was @ andrews house, which is always a blessing a joy to visit because its so nice and pretty

kinda nice also because it was a break from doing officer stuff, even though I did do stuff...just it wasnt them breathing down my neck all the time and feeling treated like a packmule =P

yep after that, AFTERPARTY swimming and stuff, which is always fun..=)

well ill see if I am nice and upload pics b4 I go to bed.....IM POOPED!



p.s - I ate a BIG bowl of salad today =)


happy sabbath everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment