Saturday, May 9, 2009

I need a break from this thing haha

okay I can pretty much say I love blogspot now...forget wordpress and xanga those are for uncool people...this is so much easier to work with =P


well today was a pretty good day so far, considering I just got up...

I had a good 10+ hours of sleep, but then I was rudely awakened by my madre.....and guess what it was for??

"steven! quick get up, your friend timothy is on LLBN!" - really mom? I just freaken saw that sucker last night

:while we're watching:

"his hair is really short, I didnt recognize him, did he get a haircut?" - FREAKen yes, I took that kid to get that haircut....


haha im just kidding mommy i love you.....=)

so yeah that wasted a good 4-5 minutes of my life...

so anyway mothers day is tomorrow, which is wonderful, because I have nothing to do...

so ill make my plans here:

okay so theres about 4-5 women in my life that I need to get flowers FOR

-MOMMY
-auntie achila
-auntie glad
-ate jewel
-mama
-ashlee's mom

6 people actually, *sigh...=/ so Ill just go out later today and grab some for all of them...stevens poor officially!

and for breakfast or lunch or whatever for tomorrow, Im getting/making

-baked asian salmon (yes I know, the one from campout, cept its gonna be better, and I actually do cook that kind of food @ home)

-special K loaf

-gourmet scrambled eggs

-maloongay noodle and corn soup

-some kind of dessert...idk yet, I always feel cheap when I do pies or tarts though hehe...

someone please think of something? Im not gonna do a cake, cause no one in my house will eat it...but its between cinnamon rolls, tiramisu cake, apple pies/peachpie, carrot cake

OH DUDE, I KNOW...its carrot cake...and maybe cinnamon rolls or tiramisu cake for my family...


thanks guys


off to upload pics and prepare...!

No comments:

Post a Comment