morning = make a huge banner for burishkin and haul it over to CHAN and hang it up, my favorite quote was "mustaches are invincible" lol
then after a few more classes went to chapel, and it was a island theme which was a weird change I suppose but nonetheless somewhat entertaining.....then had a econ test....=X
mr. bancarz's tests dont make any sense...*sigh
after that drove over to walmart to try to order a gift for ms. bradley, BUT sucked, cause it took way too long, so I ordered it from a different site and It cost me $80....GREEATT...plus I dont think its even gonna be here on time...
so anyway, consort was tiring as usual, then ms. schilt came and picked us up to drive there.....
beach vespers was okay this year....only about 300 kids went, which is a all-time low from what Ive seen....but it still provided some pictures opportunities and relaxing and chillaxing...=)
afterwards, 12 -15 of us went to MAKI and half of us ordered UDON...yum
later, planned to walk this morning, but were all lazy so haha
today's itinerary:
go eat out with mom (maybe family??)
ask people if they want to go with me to mt. rubidoux today
go to micah's birthday party and stuff my face
P.S - I LOVE CROCS....so comfort-able

No comments:
Post a Comment