Sunday, May 10, 2009

shave

bleh, Im so tired..

today was tiring much couldn't you say?

it twas mother's day and it was pretty decent I can say.....I offered to take my mom out to early breakfast when she got home from work, but haha I got stood up..she took a raincheck =P

dosen't matter, It was still good...I cooked her some dinner

salmon, soup, carrot cake, chocolate strawberries...the works brah

long story short about today..I did slave work by cleaning and cooking the whole day.....then I did something I haven't done in a while, practice piano, how fun fun

the rest of my day was spent doing some class slideshow stuff by sorting out my pictures from my huge database, which I still have to finish tonight by putting the rest of them on...*sigh

then I have to organize those YAG baby pictures so bancarz can dwnload them and we can start calling those that still yet don't have a picture

PLUS I have physics hw and PRECAl hw...& I get my baby tomorrow...sweet (not)


Im gonna go eat my worries away, hopefully my face will get fatter....on a bright side I figured out a kickass transition for the class night slideshow into the final act for class night =)))))


YEAH MAN

night

P.S. - I should shave the fuzz off my face, Im guessing its getting unattractive since people aren't talking to me as much haha

1 comment:

  1. ...as if people talk to you in the first place.
    it's not so much the facial hair..and surprisingly..not even your face/appearance.
    it's your ugly heart that turns us away.
    :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete