Tuesday, May 26, 2009

blehblahbling

haha that used to be my friend's password to like everything...


dude, so I had an awesome time this past weekend...

parties, hangouts, and food...i mustve ate out like 5-6 times lol

and the movies I watched were damn good...here Ill rate them for you

star trek: 9 out of 10
angels and demons: 8 out of 10
terminator 4: 8 out of 10

just got back from watching terminator 4 with some friends =)
hope again that this late night shizz on a school night, dosent translate itself into college....haha


today I spent about $50+ at the mall.....which included food, underwear, and a hat....=) a tight hat I might add

then spent the rest of my day chilling at a friends' house and doing hw and stuff

*sigh...school starts tomorrow and that means hw and class night stuff HARD


and tomorrow I need to get up early and run to kinkos to print like 40+ pictures for my grad invites...then run to school and get my act together...

1 week left!!


damn im updating this thing wayy too much!


*smile dude youre cute as hell.....
...i think youre growing on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment